Your Membership Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Membership you agree to the below Terms and Conditions:
1. National Forest Adventure Farm (Farm) Membership is purchased for a minimum of 12 months.
2. Membership is for an individual and is non-transferable.
3. Memberships can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 years or older. An adult can purchase a Membership for an individual under the age of 18 years.
4. Membership will be cancelled should it have been purchased by illegal means.
5. The Lifetime Price Guarantee for Gold Members is the price offered to you at point of purchase of your Membership. This price will be offered for all subsequent renewals for Memberships paid annually in advance. Members paying monthly will see no increase in their monthly payments for the duration of their Membership (minimum 12 months). Should a Membership be ended or cancelled after 12 months, the Lifetime Price Guarantee is no longer valid. Any subsequent re-joining of the Membership scheme
will be charged at the current advertised price.
6. Members paying monthly must make an upfront payment of double the monthly amount. The double payment will extend membership for 1 month after payment is ended or membership is cancelled.
7. Members paying monthly must make payments for an initial 12 months. Monthly payments will continue to be taken until you cancel payments via your bank or building society.
8. Any Members cancelling monthly payments within the initial 12 months of Membership will be expected to pay the outstanding balance. The National Forest Adventure Farm reserves the right to recover any outstanding payments via court proceedings.
9. Any Member paying monthly cancelling their payments with in the first 12 months will not be allowed to open a pay monthly account in the future.
10. A photo of each Member is required for identification purposes.
11. Member information is required including: name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth. The National Forest Adventure Farm will not share any member information with companies not engaged with the management or payment of Membership.
12. When purchasing a child Membership, an adult’s name and contract details must be supplied.
13. Membership cards will be issued. These cards remain the property in of the National Forest Farm and can be withdrawn in the event of fraud or misuse. This includes, but is not limited to, allowing a third party to attempt to gain access to the Farm with a card of which the are not the valid holder.
14. Site capacity allowing, Membership grants entry to the Farm between 10am and 6pm daily (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day). Membership does not include paid for activities including but not limited to mini quad bikes and pumpkin carving. Membership does not include entry to ticketed event including but not limited to Screamfest and North Pole Adventure.
15. Membership cards must be presented at the Entrance for each visit. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to charge the on the day entry rate to Members who do not present their Membership card.
16. Lost or stolen Membership cards must be reported to the Farm and a replacement card will be issued at a cost of £5.00 per card.
17. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and withdraw Membership at any time from a Member whose behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made.
18. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Farm unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 16 years or over.
19. Child Members and their behaviour remain the responsibility of their parent, carer or supervising adult at
all times whilst at the Farm.
20. Members with a disability are entitled to be accompanied by one free carer. Members entitled to one free carer must present one of the following when purchasing a Membership:
a. Valid Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter
b. Valid Personal Independence payment award letter
c. A current valid Blue Badge
d. A valid letter from your GP stating the need for a carer dated within the last 6 months.
21. 10% off food and drink for Gold Members only. The discount is non-transferable and cannot be applied to food purchased for Silver Members or non-Members. Excludes Gift Shop, maze café and mobile catering unit items.
22. No dogs allowed on the Farm except assistance dogs.
23. The Farm reserves the right to vary the opening and closing times and dates of the Farm and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of attractions, events or facilities for any reason. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made should any of the Farm attractions become unavailable.
Please note, the National Forest Adventure Farm reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time. The most up to date terms and conditions can be found at www.adventurefarm.co.uk/memberships
Your monthly National Forest Adventure Farm Direct Debit payments are facilitated by Go Cardless.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or interval of your Direct Debit, Go Cardless re NF Adventure Farm will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Go Cardless re NF Adventure Farm to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Go Cardless re NF Adventure Farm or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Go Cardless re NF Adventure Farm asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
- The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.