Schools & Nurseries
Why come to us for a School Visit?
We aim to deliver an experience that gives your pupils inspiration and information together with the opportunity to have fun and a sprinkling of adventure along the way!
What can you expect?
- An hour long workshop linked to Key Stages 1, 2 and EYFS Learning Goals
- Tractor ride for your group
- Access to all indoor and outdoor play plus animal areas
- Undercover base and area for lunch
- A free return voucher for each child
- Free teacher places (ratio 1:5) plus pre-visit
£9.00 per Child*
*excludes North Pole Adventure school trips
What workshops can you do?
We have a range of pre-planned workshops which are cross curricular, or you can mix and match to suit the needs of your class. The workshop are based in the Animal Barn, Kitchen Garden or the National Forest Woodland. Please click on the links to follow to find out more.
- NEW! Help the Farmer – limited February 2019 dates only
- Animal Workshops
- Growing Workshops
- Woodland Workshops
When can you come?
We are open for School visits all year round in Staffordshire term times*. We suggest a pre-visit from teachers to discuss what they want to achieve from the trip so we can be sure to meet your expectations.
*School and nursery holiday clubs visiting during holiday periods pay the group rate if bringing 12 or more children to us. Please call us and book in for your visit.
Call on 01283 533 933 for more information, to book in your school or nursery trip and to arrange a free pre-visit to give you familiarity with the site.