Membership Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a National Forest Adventure Farm (“Farm”) Membership you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions of use.
1. National Forest Adventure Farm Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
2. Membership can be used up to and including the expiry date shown on the membership card.
3. Membership is for an individual and is non-transferable.
4. Memberships can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 years or older. An adult can purchase a membership for an individual under the age of 18 years.
5. Membership will be cancelled should it have been purchased by illegal means.
6. A photo of each Member is required for identification purposes.
7. Member information is required including: name, address, telephone number, email (where available), gender, date of birth.
8. The Farm will not pass any Member personal information on to any third party.
9. Site capacity allowing, Membership grants entry to the Farm between 10am and 6pm daily (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day)
10. Membership does not include paid for activities on the Farm. For example: Mini Quad Bikes, Christmas Wonderland and Pumpkin Carving.
11. Membership does not include entry to Farm ticketed events. For example: Screamfest.
12. Membership cards must be presented at the Entrance for each visit. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to Members who do not present their Membership card.
13. Lost or stolen Membership cards must be reported to the Farm and a replacement card will be issued at a cost of £5.00 per card.
14. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and withdraw Membership at any time from a Member whose behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made.
15. No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the Farm unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
16. Child Members and their behaviour remain the responsibility of their parent, carer or supervising adult at all times whilst at the Farm.
17. Members with a disability are entitles to be accompanied by one free carer. Members entitled to one free carer must present one of the following when purchasing a membership:
- Valid Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter
- Valid Personal Independence payment award letter
- A current valid Blue Badge
- A valid letter from your GP stating the need for a carer dated within the last 6 months.
17. No dogs allowed on the Farm except guide dogs.
18. The Farm reserves the right to vary the opening and closing times and dates of the Farm and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of attractions, events or facilities for any reason. No part or full refund or compensation payment will be made should any of the Farm attractions become unavailable.
19. The Management reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of Membership at any time.